Yakima & Central Washington's Source for Replacement Windows & Patio Doors
Renewal by Andersen in Yakima, WA is committed to redefining the window replacement process. We take ownership of every step of your new window installation to offer you a comprehensive, worry-free experience. Plus, as a result of nearly 100 years of experience, we offer top-of-the-line products, service, and quality assurance.
Constructed with Our
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, helping to keep the world just a little bit greener.
Professional Window & Patio Door Installation
Renewal by Andersen exclusively offers window installations and patio door installations by certified master installers for quality assurance. Plus, we stand by our work with a limited 20-year warranty for your windows.
& Numerous Design Options
Fibrex® strength and durability makes for a better-looking window, too. It can hold more glass with a narrower frame than vinyl or wooden windows, so you can make the most of your view.
Long Term Value & Cost Savings
All functional windows open easily and close tightly without sticking or pulling, so you can enjoy airflow overtime. Plus, the extrusion process of Fibrex® prevents flaking, bowing, or breaking.
Serving Yakima with Custom Windows & Patio Doors
Renewal by Andersen in Yakima and Central Washington has mastered every step of the window replacement process—so you don’t have to! Get started with an in-home consultation today to focus on selecting the features that matter most to you. We’ll take care of the rest.
We serve the following cities and surrounding regions with pristine replacement windows and patio doors.
Benefits of Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are fully custom-designed by you for lasting results with Fibrex® frames. In addition to its durability, Fibrex® frames offer:
- Strength. Our unique Fibrex® material provides twice the strength of vinyl, so you can enjoy even very large panes of window glass with narrower frames.
- Style. Fibrex® material is available in nearly every imaginable shape, color, and size. Plus, they’re warranted to remain looking new overtime.
- Function. Operable styles are guaranteed to work well overtime, too, with frames that won’t bow or bend while they slide or crank open easily.
- Versatility. Our extrusion process allows us to mold Fibrex® material window frames to nearly any shape—including circular or triangular shapes.
Your custom-designed Renewal by Andersen window starts with narrow frames and wide, clear panes of glass. From there, our windows & patio doors can be completely designed by you to fit your Yakima area home, lifestyle, and interior design. Consider the possibilities:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material allows for narrow frames to make the most of your Washington view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to nearly any shape imaginable.
- Colors to match any home. Fibrex® material frames are completely saturated with color when dyed, so you don’t have to worry about flaking or peeling.
- Stainable interiors. Create a contrasting look on the inside with realistic wood stains.
- Hardware & Accessories. In 13 finishes, your hardware can add the finishing touch to a window design.
- Diverse grille choices. Multiple grille patterns and shapes redefine both functional and stationary windows of any size or shape.
Certified Master Installers
Renewal by Andersen top-tier replacement windows and patio doors are backed by thorough installation by Certified Master Installers. We’ve streamlined each stage of the window replacement process, so our installation team can offer unmatched quality assurance. Following a detailed consultation, our window installation team gives you:
- Exact inspection and measurement of all window and door openings.
- Protection of the work area with heavy duty cloths to collect dirt and debris.
- Installation and insulation of your new home improvement for lasting results.
- Consistent results through a full-service, company-owned process.
- Thorough inspection and cleanup to ensure proper functionality in the long run.
The Long-Term Value of Renewal by Andersen Windows
We’re committed to a well-defined process for stress-free and hassle-free home improvement. That’s why our process begins with information. Our design consultants are there for you to answer questions on any subject from type, to function, to pricing to help find your ideal window solution. Whether or not you decide to move forward, we promise you’ll be making a well-informed choice.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement window installation and patio door installation!
Renewal by Andersen windows come in a range of window shapes, types, and styles you just won’t find anywhere else. Exclusive Fibrex® material offers benefits beyond strength, with custom options to fit you and your home for the long haul.
Our specialty windows can assume nearly any shape. Fill a pentagonal, triangular, circular, or even a crescent moon window opening with the assurance that our windows will remain that shape. Plus, multiple grille, hardware, and color designs add character to your selection. Learn more about specialty windows.